As everyone knows, My Space is still the #1 website community for bands & music fans. It is a hub for talent scouts & labels to fetch new talent. One way that a band can promote itself is by strategically allying themselves with KEY bands & socialites on My Space. How do they do this? Follow these 10 EASY steps.
- 8 is the IDEAL # for TOP friends, 12 MAX... 4 is too small...16 too many.
- You want to have mostly other bands and some good friends too.
- Your #1 Friend should be your greatest Mentor & Competition.
- You should also select bands with nice profile pics, no one w/ animated gifs.
- Fill up your #3,#5,#8 with your #1's Top friend, then that person's top friend...
- Fill up your #2,4,6 with Music Labels, Music Magazines etc.. you like.
- Fill up your #7 with someone totally random like an obsessed fan that you like.
- Give your top 10 a nice comment thanking them for being in your tops.
- Change your top 10 placement & key people every 3 months to keep things fresh.
- To Make More Friends with the Target you need Age, Sex, Log, Try the Secret allot bands have used to get seen on myspace www.myspacefriendsblasterpro.com
MySpace is also a place where your TOPS get checked out A LOT, so try to get into as many people's TOPS as possible. Your aim is to get into bands that have at least 10,000+ fans to add you to their top- Ideally with a friendly message that sounds very personal (even if it is generic!).
Let's take Livetunesworld for example... just a few months ago my My Space page only had a few hundred friends. This was not because I was adding people one by one didn't have a lot of fans as this was a new music site www.livetunesworld.com Now I has over 22,000 friends and on My Space is very active! At first, Artists often feel that they can have 24 of their best friends, other local bands, completely unrelated stuff or just fans who requested a top. However they soon learn from marketing results that Getting Out There is EVERYTHING. This doesn't mean you need to sell out and advertise a false sense of self to the media. Not at all, it just means you need to give your marketing a Boast with a little help from www.myspacefriendsblasterpro.com . By the way, if you like free music sites that post you for free you should check it out: Livetunesworld My Space
MySpace FriendBlasterPro Download Now Try Free !!!!!!!!
Take A Look My Video and see how ive used this program